Learning to “be“? My presence is my power?
Yes please! Sure!!! Always.
Working hard on self-acceptance and the art of “be-ing” but also, currently, I am really honing in on the following calling: “A safe, brave space to find your light + let it shine, to know you’re not alone.”
THIS is what I am cultivating + creating for my reality and for yours too. There is nothing I want more. Walk forward on your path of greatness believing that YOU ARE WORTH IT all! Allow your bliss to enter into your consciousness and become one with your soul.
When I was younger, I had so much freedom. I ran through the yards, the streets and the parks with ease. It was so fun! I remember sitting in pools of muddy water and just laughing. So silly. So free.
When I moved at age nine, my doubts and fears crept in “You’re different from them. You’re not enough. You are not like them, Lola.” Having this gift of a name, Lola, was one way that I labelled myself as “different”. My unique ways, mannerisms, skills and style all were the bane of my existence.
Little did I know, I was just holding on to the past too tightly and not trusting my spirit to guide me through, *with ease*. I’ve learned so much. My biggest lessons are:
1. Time + Space for self-care and quiet reflection are the most important things ever for me.
2. Singing LOUDLY, dancing WILDLY and laughing SO MUCH is a daily requirement for my survival. Like really, tho. Even better when I can do these things with my PEOPLE.
3. I love children! I love *sensitive + spirited* children! I love the ones that ask the most questions, say the deepest things, see the BEAUTY of creativity and discovery. I love them so much it hurts.
4. I feel the safest when I can see trees. I need them and they need me. I know it’s hard to believe, but we really are good friends.
5. I am loved. I really am loved. It’s been SO HARD to let that love in. I’m not kidding. Like, I didn’t think I would ever learn how to, but I am getting better with practice. It all started with loving myself. And boy, was THAT hard! But I’m better now. And ready to receive other’s love too. Like *really* receive it.
6. I believe in healing. I believe in transformation. I believe in change. I believe in the power of intention. I believe in rising through the murky waters and blossoming. I believe that we all have a place here. I believe we can love more and unite. I am a vessel of love and I want you to be one too.
Friends and loved ones, thank you for allowing me to be with you. I am so blessed! Thank you for believing in ME and uniting with ME! May today be just what you needed.
beauty and light,